“International Research and Education Council ( I.R.E.C)
”, “IREC”, “we”, “our”, “us”, “Service Provider” or similar terminology are all in reference to International Research and Education Council ( I.R.E.C) as a provider of services for the remainder of this document.
“Client”, “user”, “you”, “your” or other similar terminology are all in reference to you as the user of the platform as a recipient of our products, services and resources for the remainder of this document.
“Platform” or similar terminology are all in reference to any website or web links that the User can employ to access services provided by the Company, IREC.
Nature of Service
IREC is a counseling platform that delivers sessions and services to individuals and organisations, institutions and schools. These include, but are not restricted to, corporate wellness programmes through which employees of organisations avail various products and services. IREC offerings may include/are:
- Online and face-to-face consultation with expert Professionals (who have been authorised by IREC to use the platform for delivering their services)
- Workshops and/or webinars delivered by trained Psychological Professionals
- Self-help tools, content and programmes through a range of channels including, but not restricted to websites, mobile applications and emails
IREC reserves the right to add or remove products and services from its overall offerings without prior notification.
If you are considering or contemplating suicide or feel that you are a danger to yourself or to others, you must seek the support or services of appropriate personnel or visit the nearest hospital or emergency room. The same applies in-case of any medical or psychological health emergency. IREC does not deal with emergencies; medical, psychological or otherwise.
The user accepts and agrees to our Terms and Conditions (hereafter referred to as “User Agreement”) and those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlinks.
Please read the User Agreement carefully. The terms in the User Agreement are in effect upon your using or availing services, resources or any product from the platform. Accessing the service/platform on any medium, including but not limited to mobile phones, smartphones and tablets, is also subject to the terms of the User Agreement.
We reserve the right to add, modify or remove sections from the User Agreement at any point in time during the course of the agreement with no prior notice. Continuing to use the IREC platform, purchase of any service, resource or product, forms an obligatory legal agreement between the user and IREC. Liability to review the User Agreement from time to time lies with the user. Continuation of the use of the platform after revision of the User Agreement will be deemed to be an acceptance of the revised terms.
Applicability Of Terms
The general terms and conditions in the User Agreement are applicable to all present and future contracts established between the user and IREC.
This User Agreement applies to all users of the IREC platform, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Termination of Agreement
At any point during the term of the User Agreement, the user shall be entitled to terminate the User Agreement provided all outstanding payments are settled, if applicable. Upon termination of the User Agreement, there may still be some information saved on our servers regarding the user. Should the user wish to remove this information, they will have to contact their organisation to request the same of IREC, in case they are accessing IREC offerings through a third-party or organisation. In case the user has registered on our platform directly, they can write to IREC at email@example.com. IREC promises to process all such requests within 3 working days, subject to necessary compliance with applicable laws.
Over the course of the term of the User Agreement, IREC can choose to terminate the User Agreement without citing a reason. Any payment receivable by IREC should be paid by the user in full within 30 days from the termination of the User Agreement. Any payment receivable by the user will be processed by IREC as per our Refund Policy (refer the same for details).
- You are 18 years of age or older, not otherwise incompetent to contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and that your use of the platform shall not violate any applicable law or regulation;
- All registration information you submit - either to us directly or through your organisation - is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information;
- Your use of the platform is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of this platform or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
- Your personal and non-commercial use of this platform shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
- You shall not modify any content of the platform;
- You shall not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content;
- You shall not delete or modify any content of the platform and / or services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify;
- You shall not use the platform and / or services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Company or any other person or entity, as determined in the Company’s sole discretion.
- You shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service or any contents on the platform through which the service is provided, without express written permission by IREC.
- You shall not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the platform and / or services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use of the platform and / or the services.
- You agree that you shall pay all applicable fees on time. In case of late payment, IREC reserves the right to levy a charge / interest on the outstanding amount.
- You take responsibility to check the technical specifications required before making a booking for a session or before availing any of the other digital offerings.
The contents on the platform are for informational purposes only. IREC disclaims all liability to any person for any loss or damage caused by dependence on any part of the platform. Third-party content appearing on the platform is the property of their respective owners and IREC does not assert any rights in relation to the same. Such third-party content is used by IREC subject to the fair use provisions of Indian copyright law and applicable provisions in other jurisdictions. IREC asserts its copyright ownership on the remaining contents of this document. No information, content or material from the platform and/or services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without an express written permission from IREC.
Limitation of Liability
IREC does not guarantee that you will be accepted as a registered user at IREC, or as an applicant/student by the Professionals on our platform. IREC reserves the right to terminate your registration with our platform at any time without citing a reason.
IREC is a technology enabler that connects the user and the counselor. Further, the counseling is dependent on the information provided by the user to the Professional and IREC does not promise any outcomes based on counseling and session. IREC does not guarantee the availability of the same Professional over any period of time. From the moment at which you book your appointment, IREC acts solely as an intermediary between you and the counselor, transmitting the details of your booking to the counselor.
Counseling will take place at a frequency agreed between you and your counselor. We cannot guarantee that sessions will always take place with a particular frequency or on the same day of the week but will make every effort to meet your requirements.
Over the course of your agreement, the Professional might determine that online counseling services are not appropriate for some or all of your needs and accordingly may elect to not provide online counseling services to you. Similarly, the Professional shall be at the liberty to decide that additional help is needed for the user and shall choose to bring in an additional Wellness Professional.
The material on the platform, including in the blogs is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. We are not responsible if information made available on this platform is not accurate, complete or current and any reliance on the material on this platform is at your own risk.
The content that the user downloads or otherwise obtains through the use of our services and/ or resources and/ or information is done at their own discretion and risk, and the user is solely responsible for any damage to their computer or other devices for any loss of data or information that may result from the download of such content.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate any portion of the platform or the services offered by the Company for any reason, without notice and without liability to the user or any third-party.
The Company does not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the platform and / or services, including, without limitation any third-party sites or services linked to the platform and / or services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the platform or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
We will endeavour to make sure all information is delivered in an accurate and correct manner. However, any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the platform and / or services are accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download to your computer system.
You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold the Company, the Company’s distributors, agents, representatives and other authorised users, and each of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, and representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of the platform.
Disclaimer on Warranties
You understand and agree that any interactions and associated issues with the Professional on the platform, is strictly between you and the Professional. You shall not hold IREC and/or the Wellness Professional responsible for any such interactions and associated issues. IREC and/or the Professional is not responsible for any outcome between you and the Professional you interact with. If you decide to engage with a Wellness Professional to provide Psychological wellness services to you, you do so at your own discretion and risk. The services and content, and all materials, information, products and services included therein, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind.
IREC and its licensors and affiliates expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express, implied, or statutory, relating to the services and content.
In addition, IREC and its licensors and affiliates disclaim any warranties regarding security, accuracy, reliability, timeliness and performance of the services or that the services will be error-free or that any errors will be corrected. No advice or information provided to you by breakthrough will create any warranty that is not expressly stated in these Terms of Service.
We make no representations concerning, and do not guarantee, the accuracy of the services, including, but not limited to, any information provided through the services or their applicability to your individual circumstances.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this User Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
This User Agreement and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this platform or in respect to the services constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time by notifying us - directly, or if you are accessing the platform as a corporate employee, then through your organisation - that you no longer wish to use IREC’s services, or when you cease using our platform, subject to settlement of all outstanding payments.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of this User Agreement, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our services (or any part thereof).
Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our platform or in the service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product / service descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers etc. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in this User Agreement, you are prohibited from using the platform or its content:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
The following provisions set out our entire liability and your attention is in particular drawn to the provisions of this clause.
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- You agree to indemnify IREC against any breach in confidentiality. If you access IREC through a third-party platform, you agree that IREC cannot be responsible for any data breaches that occur due to any acts of commission or omission from the third-party platform.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service (or part thereof) for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, and/or in keeping with IREC’s arrangement with your organisation, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall IREC, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the services or any products procured using the services, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the services or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the services or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service or platform, even if advised of their possibility. In all cases, our maximum liability shall be limited to the amount paid by you, if at all, for service/product in dispute.
To address the grievances of the users, IREC has set up a Grievance Redressal Forum. In case you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our services, you may contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any and all disputes arising between the user and IREC with regards to this User Agreement, including the interpretation of the terms of this User Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Lucknow, India.