Parents are the first teachers in a child′s life and play a pivotal role in shaping their adult lives. In this modern era, where the costs of raising and supporting a family are so high that, to survive financially, both parents must work. But when it comes to raising your child, proper planning is very important. In joint families, the upbringing of the children is very easy even if the parents are working, but when it comes to nuclear families, raising your child becomes more difficult. Spending quality time with your child has a huge impact on their lives and can help you achieve the equilibrium to raise your child successfully while you work. And there are some more ways to strengthen your bond:
- ● Choose a job with flexible timings.
- ● Surround yourself with people who uplift you.
- ● Recognise your strengths.
- ● Talk to yourself better
- ● Find your priorities, find your happiness.